Pages

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Bruiser Q and A -Don't read if you don't know what happend to the uncle yet!!

1.) My personal favorite power word was said by Cody. In chapter thirty Cody deems the title to be, stuff. I loved this word because everyone around him, that is telling their story, is stating larger, power, words. Cody kept it simple with just saying "stuff".

2.) Brewster's upbringing has protected him from taking the pain of others and made sure he didn't take death away from someone else earlier. This upbringing also has hurt him though. Living with his uncle only caused him to not understand how people should feel toward others. I feel that Brewster should try not have two many friends, though have a few. Not get to connected to others but still be friendly. This way he isn't alone, yet he isn't always being hurt for others.

3.) Brewster has been threw a lot at the hands of his uncle due to his "gift". He hasn't been allowed to
make friends because he was afraid to care for them to much and get hurt for them. Luckily the "gift" has a limitation when it comes to how far he can be from another hurting person before he is "able" to take it from them. It is what really saved him from his uncle who tried to kill him when Uncle Hoyt was suffering from a stroke. Because he could never stop caring for his uncle, he had to get far enough away so that he could keep his life. It was his first personal act of getting in control.

4.) I liked how the story went from person to person. Taking in a lot of point of views. It allowed me to know things that other people, in the story, didn't know. For example, how Bronte really feels about Brewster. Then also alowed me to see how Brewster really feels about everyone.

1 comment:

  1. I should probably read more of the story because now that I have read your SUMMARY I know a lot about the parts I have not read yet.

    ReplyDelete