Pages

Thursday, May 16, 2013

commets

Devin's Blog

1. Painless was a good word to pick. You were right about how his lif, at any given point, could never be painless.
2. You are right about that. If he ever gets clost to people, anyone, he always will get hurt.
3. He doesn't really decide to take pain away fro the people he cares about. I truly just happens. (where i am at in the book) It is very true that he comes across a lot of hard places where he does have to dacide if he is going to stay around to help others, or not.
4. I loved the way Brewster talked too. He was always making me feel so much more into his life and the book.

Maya's Blog
#2 I completly agree with you. That would be a perfect inbetween in order to not be left out, but also not be hurt all the time.
#4 I really felf the same about the way the book was presented. Reading Brewster's poems were, by a land slide, my favorite part.

"Lolo's Bloggy-Thing-a-ma-bob"
#1 I personally thought the word "stuff" used by Brewster's brother everytime was a very easy word that I could relate to. :D revelation works too. :)
#3 Im sorry you hadn't read that far. It is a really good point in the book. It truly changed things... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment