Pages

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Independent reading

For my independent reading I will be reading Bruiser. As far as I can tell it is about a boy who is out casted by his school and the only one that really understands what he is going threw is his girlfriend. Bronte, his girlfriend, seems like a loyal girlfriend that always wants to help Bruiser. Bruiser is out casted by people, she feels, because he can't care for to many people at once. When he cares for someone things happen. Things that should be completely imposable.
I'd like to read this book because I am fascinated by what the "imposable" is. I want to find out what is happening to her then find out, why?
 
 
 
My second choice, in case I can't read Bruiser, would be Lockdown. Another more paranormal book, this book is about a young boy that was wrongfully convicted and sent to a prison that is actually underground. In most prisons the problems arse by other inmates. In this book the "problem" here is that the prison is actually pure evil. People are carried off in the middle of the night by creatures in gas masks. Alex has two choices, escape, or most likely be killed gruesomely as he is trying to rest.
I would like to also read this book because I want to find out if the young boy gets out alive, or is another victim of injustice and murder.
 
 
 
The way you ended this book would have been much more interesting. Instead of just killing him off they would be forced to go down the path of why the Ewells lied. Then maybe they wouldn't have gotten away with it and Jem woulod't have broken his arm.


1 comment:

  1. Rebecca I would understand why you would want to read "Bruiser" it seems like an interesting book. You should definitely read it and see what happends at the end.

    ReplyDelete