Pages

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Post #2 My Dream

My dream? My dream is that there are no pointless wars all over like there is now. Men and women aren't deployed from their families to serve in some far off place where they can not only hardly talk to their families but they have a very high chance of being killed just for wanting to protect their country. If I had my personal dream come true I'd be living in a warmer place, that still has seasons though, in a average sized house with another building in the yard where I would run my daycare center from. Id have two kids, one boy named James and a girl named Abbigale, and a husband that would love his job and wouldn't feel the need to complain about or be upset about. My friends would be the parents of all the children that I'd take care of during the day and my neighbors plus the people I would have gone to collage with (maybe) and i might also keep a friend or two from high school.

If I was able to have all this, it would make me extremely happy. I wold have everything i have ever wanted and wouldn't have to worry about the next thing in life or if my family was safe. Having this would in return give me everything I have ever wanted out of life. I would have an understanding with everyone and there would be no worry about if something was out of reach for my children or myself. The world would be happy and in return as would I be. Every day I'd be able to wake up, send my kids off to school and mt husband off to work. I'd take in kids when parents need my help and have fun all day teaching them and working on each child's social skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment