Pages

Monday, October 15, 2012

Hello :)

Hello,
          My name is Rebecca. I am 15 years old and am a sophomore at C.C.H.S. I love reading fiction adventure books. I find that when i read these books I can easily place myself within them. I love reading at my own pace. Currently my favorite book is still The Ghost and the Goth. I read this book last year and it is still currently my favorite book. I do not enjoy having to read books that are completely nonfiction and biographies or autobiographies. When having to read these I personally hardly understand anything.
          Lastly, I started reading the book Across the Universe a few weeks ago. I have yet to finish it but so far a lot has happened. Starting with the first section of this book there is a far off planet that has been said to be able to stand human life. Once this planet was realized people started to build a giant ship that would be able to hold human life on it for three hundred years. In order to keep life going in order on the new planet they had to freeze people that knew how to do things like run a country. Also the had many scientists come along to help with the farming and seed genetic splicing. A girl was frozen along with her parents and were to be sent to the new planet on this huge ship. About fifty years before they were supposed to dock at the new planet something bad happened. Supposedly this had occurred before. People were being woken up in their frozen "coffins" and left to drowned. Amy, the frozen girl, was woken up fifty years to early. Luckily she was saved by the doctor that was supposed to look over the frozen society and a young boy about seventeen that was to someday become the eldest (person who watches over everyone on the ship and makes shore everything is going steadily) of the ship, Elder. They now have to find the person that keeps murdering the frozen people on the ship and put a stop to it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment